Wednesday

Sneak Peak: For anyone who missed the Wedding Showcase in St. George


Ok, so lets be serious. These pictures were taken on my digital camera. So please forgive the quality! I wish I could carry around a professional photographer in my pocket to call on in important times, but unfortunately they do not come that small. :) So my digital sneak peak will have to do for now until I can find somone with better pictures.

I had such a great time meeting all the "Brides-to-be,"

picking out their wedding colors,

and hopefully will be seeing many of you again soon!

The expo was so much fun and we can't wait to get started on all the amazing weddings this upcoming year! Congrats to all the engaged couples.

Stay tuned in later posts for (hopefully) some more awesome expo pictures! hehe.

Bests,



Jewls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails