Monday

Pride and Prejudice Garden Wedding Inspiration

Garden Wedding Style Board.

I can't wait for this fun wedding coming up in May! 

The bride and groom have been so much fun to work with. Plus the bride has such a fun theme and style. This pink, sage and ivory vintage garden wedding is taking place up at Entrada outside on their lawn. It will have ribbon accents, paper lanterns, cherry blossoms, books, trunks, a wood cake table display, candle light and lots of little details. For some reason it reminds me of a wedding you would see in Pride and Prejudice...
Soft and classy with a fairytale ending. :)


"I cannot fix on the hour, or the look, or the words, 
which laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the 
middle before I knew that I had begun."
                                         -Mr.Darcy on falling in love

Happy planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails